People need to understand that aggressive soaps are very harmful to our skin, so we need to be very picky about the soap we use, using glycerin soap will allow our skin to enjoy benefits that other soaps do not offer. .This type of soap has a neutral pH, so it is ideal for skin care because it is not aggressive at all, but it is very effective.
The benefits of these types of glycerin soaps for the skin are the following:
- First of all, it is very moisturizing for the skin
- Secondly, it plays a very important role in soothing and glowing the skin
- With its help the skin will be much more elastic and smooth
- Specialists recommend them for cases of acne, and pimples.
- Ideal for fighting wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
Obviously in the market we can find a great variety of this type of soap but from En Buenas Manos we encourage you to make your homemade glycerin soap, it is very gratifying and, furthermore, if we get used to using it, we will hardly ever use industrial soaps again.
Using molds we can give our soap different and fun shapes. We offer you some recipes so you can prepare them at home.
Glycerin soap and cinnamon
To make this type of soap, you need to have the following ingredients: a tablespoon of ground cinnamon, a glycerin soap and ten drops of cinnamon oil.
Its preparation is done as follows:
- First you have to melt the soap with glycerin until it becomes liquid
- After melting, remove from the heat and mix well with the cinnamon oil and powder.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and allow to cool until hardened.
Wild glycerin soap
To make this soap you will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup distilled water.
- 1/2 cup orange blossom water.
- 1 tablespoon dried mint leaves.
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile.
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petals.
- 1/2 soap with glycerin.
- 1 tablespoon castor oil.
After you have all these ingredients you have to prepare it like this:
- First, distilled water is boiled
- After it boils, remove from the heat and put the following: mint, chamomile and rose petals.
- Let it rest for an hour, then strain the herbs and flowers and reheat.
- After completing these steps, add the glycerin soap and castor oil.
- And in the last phase it is allowed to cool to room temperature.